Organization: Marie Stopes International
Closing date: 06 May 2017
You will play a critical role in the work of the East and Southern Africa (ESA) region. As a region spanning nine countries, we deliver much-needed family planning and reproductive health services to our clients through different service delivery channels. You will be responsible for maximising distribution and demand through commercial channels to create access to life-saving medicines for women across the region while building the capacity of the MSI Country Programme teams to market goods and services.
The Regional Social Marketing Manager is a regional post within the MSI Partnership. You will work to ensure that the Regional delivers and seeks to exceed its SP2020 Social Marketing commitments; specifically, Service Income, Surplus, Safe Abortion targets, and CYPs. This will be achieved by driving regional performance by focussing on; building distribution, driving productivity, supporting reapplication of marketing best practice, consistent performance reporting and championing ESA needs with global SM and MSI leadership, specifically in terms of portfolio development, investment and skill development.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Proven experience in sales and marketing in retail pharmaceutical markets – this can be as a social marketer in a social business or from a private sector sales background
- Experience of working in East and Southern Africa, with a sound knowledge of regulations for pharmaceutical product marketing
- Demonstrable experience working at a senior management level with budget/cost centre accountability, ideally with some logistics experience
- Ideally, experience in the NGO sector.
- Presentation skills
- Capacity building experience
For more information about the role, please view the job framework on our website.
In addition, you will have the right to work in the host country and be pro-choice on children by choice & not chance
Location: This role will be based in the Eastern and Southern Africa region with flexibility of location including Kampala, Nairobi, Lilongwe, Addis Ababa, Harare, Abuja, Lusaka and Dar es Salaam
Type of Contract: 12-24 mth FTC with possibility of extension
Closing date: 6th May 2017 (midnight GMT). Interviews will take place after this date (for shortlisted candidates).
How to apply:
Please follow this link to apply: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=am9icy42MjIwNS4zODMwQG1hcmllc3RvcGVzLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
Powered by Jobs Uganda